“A Man-in-Full”– A Men’s Support Group
The purpose of a men’s group is to provide a setting for men to get together and talk about shared life-experiences – what has worked in their lives and what hasn’t – for the sake of becoming a Man-in-Full; a man with a strong sense of self, who lives out his values and character in each and every relationship.
Some of the common topics that have been discussed in past groups:
- Difficulties balancing a healthy home-work perspective
- Questioning the relationship with their spouse
- Defining the right interactions with their children
- Coping with the stress of providing for the family adequately
- Struggles with insecurity at work and/or at home
- General feelings of frustration, disappointment, sadness, anger or fear
- Carrying the weight and burden of marriage betrayal
This next group is “The Life You Want” — part of our “A Man in Full” series.
*Next Group starting Fall 2017
Jan Zachariasse, Leadership Coach is the creator of A Man in Full and Group Facilitator