The Wellness Connection provides comprehensive psychological assessment for children, adolescents and adults. The process includes an initial intake interview to determine issues and testing necessary. The testing appointment is then scheduled. Testing appointments usually take 3-4 hours. After testing is complete and all data is gathered from various sources (parents, teachers, etc.) we produce a comprehensive report which details all diagnoses and treatment options. A feedback session is then scheduled in which the psychologist will review the report and findings with the client, and the client has the opportunity to ask any questions and discuss next steps.
Areas of child and adolescent testing include:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personality testing
- Emotional functioning & Emerging Personality Developmental Disorder
- Intellectual Functioning
- Private School Placement Testing
Psychologists at the Wellness Connection also provide psychological assessment for adults who would like diagnostic clarification and treatment recommendations for cognitive, emotional and personality issues that may be interfering with relationships, the attainment of life goals, and day-to-day functioning.
Areas of adult assessment include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance abuse/dependence
- Personality and emotional functioning
- General anxiety, social anxiety, panic
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Psychotic disorders (such as Schizophrenia)