Community outreach is an integral part of our mission! The objective of our community outreach is to offer wellness solutions in an easily accessible, affordable format to our surrounding communities. We feel extremely privileged for serving our community in the following ways:
- Local Farmers’ Market in Stone Ridge, VA from April through October
- Lunch & Learns for area school counselors, social workers, churches, and businesses that help train them in the latest methods in mental health
- Parent Coffees at area schools on various parenting subjects
- A 501(c)(3) foundation that supports families in our area who have faced adversity (The Cormac Finn McCarty Foundation). They provide scholarships for families in need who may need mental health services.
- Informative blogs and monthly educational newsletters
- Training and Clinical Practicum for Interns and Residents from local Universities. This allows us to offer sliding scale fees to our patients.