Yoga For Anxiety Workshop: Attention Adults & Teens
Led by Madison Tuohy, RYT-500
There will be two separate six-week workshops, one for teens, and one for adults. These workshops will introduce participants to yoga practices that can be used to reduce stress & anxiety, and ultimately shift unhealthy lifestyle habits leaving students feeling more open & relaxed. All six sessions must be attended to receive the full benefits of the workshop.
Participants will start with the basics of yoga and incrementally learn more and more tools and yoga practices to balance the mind and the body and promote peace and well-being. Come and explore what is possible through yoga!
DATE & TIMES:
- Teens Workshop: Every Tuesday from 7:30-8:30PM beginning on April 23rd
- Adults Workshop: Every Thursday from 4:30-5:30PM beginning on April 25th
You can sign up
- By calling Madison at 703-346-4911
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By signing up via the following link: HERE
Receive $10 off the entire workshop when you sign up for all 6-sessions in advance.